Values for Children respects your privacy, and is committed to safeguarding the privacy of its web site visitors.
Please read the following statement.
1. What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our web site services, e-mail notifications and/or newsletters, and any other information that you choose to send to us.
2. Using your personal data
3. Other disclosures
• To the extent that we are required to do so by law;
• In connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
• In order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
4. International data transfers
Information that we collect may be stored and processed in and transferred between
any of the countries in which we operate in order to enable us to use the information
5. Security of your personal data
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Data transmission over the Internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the Internet.
6. Policy amendments
7. Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time.
8. Updating information
Please inform us if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.